“Beer, bikes, and legal representation....what more could a racing team ask for?”
We'd like to welcome our new co-sponser Western Bike Works and thank Kevin Chudy of Bike N Hike for years of his support and dedication to the Oregon bicycle community and Oregon bike racing. We wish him a happy retirement with lots of bike riding.
BIKE RACE IMAGES
- Bicycleattorney.com/racing 2017
Team - 2017 Portland Racing
- Bicycleattorney.com/racing 2016
Team - 2016 Portland Racing
- Bicycleattorney.com/racing 2015
Team - 2015 Portland Racing
- Bicycleattorney.com/racing 2014
Team - 2014 Portland Racing
- Bicycleattorney.com/racing 2013
Team - 2013 Portland Racing
- Bicycleattorney.com/racing 2012
Team - 2012 Portland Racing
- Bicycleattorney.com/racing 2011
2011 Racing Highlights and pictures
- Bicycleattorney.com/racing 2010
2010 Racing Highlights and pictures Archives
- Bicycleattorney.com/racing Archives
*Rich Cramer's podium 3rd place finish Masters 50-54. USCF National Cyclorcross Championships
- Evan Elkin - 2004 before the team I was proud to be a contributing sponsor of Evan Elkin; voted by Velonews Amateur of the Year in 2004 ; placed 8th in 2004 Olympic Selection Trials. Retired from professional cycling now, these are some blogs Evan wrote as a pro cyclist to share on this site. Past winner of Baker City Cycling Classic.
BIKE RACE VIDEO
Bicycleattorney.com/racing - Video 2017
Reel featuring some highlights through the year and changing outdoor seasons and racing.
Bicycleattorney.com/racing - Video 2016
Ultra Short Track Team Relay;Portland Short Track 8-1-16 Elite Men, Cat 1 Men (19-34, 35-44, 45+) & Elite/Cat 1 Women: racing for 30-40'; Oregon Cyclocross 2016;
Bicycleattorney.com/racing - Video 2015
Alpenrose Velodrome Flyibng Laps; Franz Critierium; Oregon Coast Gravel Grinder, Oregon Triple Crown
- Bicycleattorney.com/racing - Video 2013
Alpenrose Velodrome OBRA Masters Track Championships; Fun and funny Bike N Hike videos, including the introduction to the "pub runner bike";
- Bicycleattorney.com/racing - Video 2012
Alpenrose Velodrome Challenge; Mt. Tabor Series;
- Bicycleattorney.com/racing - Video 2011
Alpenrose Velodrome Challenge; Mt. Tabor Series;
- Bicycleattorney.com/racing - Video 2010
Oregon bike racing videos 2010: Mt. Tabor Series - road circuit racing Portland, Oregon; Mountain Bike Short Track Series Portland, Oregon;
- Bicycleattorney.com/racing - Video 2009
Oregon bike racing videos from 2009: Mudslinger OBRA Mountain Bike Championship Race in Blogett, Oregon; Alpenrose Velodrome Challenge Portland, Oregon; Stanley Portland Cup USGP Cyclocross Portland, Oregon
- Bicycleattorney.com/racing 2008 Video
video: 4 Portland cycle racing events: Portland Twlight Criterium; Alpenrose Velodrome Challenge; Mt. Tabor Series Circuit Race; Portland Stanley Cup USGP Cyclocross
Bicycleattorney.com is the web site of Michael A. Colbach, the Portland, Oregon bicycle accident lawyer featured on this site (and the attorney on the home page). Michael A. Colbach is the main cash sponsor of the Bicycleattorney.com/racing. The owner and operator of Bike n’ Hike is Kevin Chudy who actually sponsored Mike's team when he used to race bikes on the Presto Velo Cycling Team which is now also the bicycleattorney.com cycling team which they sponsored together through 2015 in conjunction with HUB - Hopworks Urban Brewery.
In the Fall of 2015 after closing the Portland store, Kevin Chudy, owner of Bike N Hike, announced his retirement and closing of the Beaverton, Milwaukie, and Hillsboro stores. Bike N Hike Corvalis and Albany are not changing, still being run by the company's founders Al and Dorothy French.
January 2016 we are pleased to announce our new co-sponsor bike shop Western Bike Works.
Learn more about the team's legend and origin on their website.
Sports Illustrated 1967 article was shared by Alpenrose - the article tells the story about the building of the Alpenrose Velodrome for the Nationals as well as a background to all the things that Alpenrose does for cycling and the community.
RACING THROUGH DAIRYLAND A private company startled promoters and competitors with a brand-new high-banked track, making the National Bicycle Championships the most pleasant on record.
Frans Pauwels, the Portland organizer of the championships, and a big wheel in Oregon cycling, is still somewhat stunned by Alpenrose Dairy's outpouring of largesse. "I just came to Carl to ask for some trophies, and so...," he says, waving sort of helplessly at the track, stands and tents. >> full article
Support Oregon Cycling
- Michael Colbach is proud to be a contributing sponsor of Monday PIR Bicycle Race Series
- Michael Colbach is proud to be a continued contributing sponsor of the Oregon Bicycle Racing Assocation (OBRA) OBRA.org
- Michael Colbach is proud to be a continued contributing sponsor of the Alpenrose Velodrome Challenge, and of the Alpenrose Velodrome.